TopCar.co.ke is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.
We are looking for a highly talented Mathematician to work with us to solve complex real life challenges using mathematical solutions. The ideal candidate should be a fresh graduate or a student who has completed coursework. You will be working with a team of computer scientists and business professionals focused on providing solutions to car buyers and sellers in Kenya. We will train you on the latest Analytical Tools and give you strong prospects for employment.
Scope of Work and Responsibilities
- Develop algorithms to optimize user acquisition initiatives
- Undertake Cohort Analysis to provide actionable insights for marketing initiatives
- Analyze data from multiple sources and develop logical solutions to business problems
- Plan and execute highly optimized SEM campaigns
- Degree in Mathematics – Upper Second Class Honors and above or on course for completion
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to complete projects on time with minimal supervision
- People person – ability to work with a diverse team of professionals
- Computer proficiency
If you feel you are the right candidate, please send your CV to [email protected] on or before 17th June, 2019