Cost of Importing a Honda Accord from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2015 Honda Accord||Ksh.1,650,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Honda Accord||Ksh.1,550,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Honda Accord for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Honda Accord than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Honda Accord Review
Much as the Honda Accord is not popular in Kenya, it’s one of the best selling Honda cars in other markets and its considered to be one of the best Japanese mid-sized cars. It has been in production for many decades since 1978 which in itself is a testament to its popularity. The 10th generation that entered the market in 2017 is now a fully luxurious car that competes with the BMW 3 Series and the Mercedes Benz C-Class. It is longer, wider and lower than the previous generation which affords it extra legroom and interior space. Read more
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.