Cost of Importing a Honda Insight from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2013 Honda Insight||Ksh. 950,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Honda Insight||Ksh. 1,200,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Honda Insight for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Honda Insight than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Honda Insight Review
Hybrid cars have slowly been creeping upon us and we are at a point where we must either embrace them or run out of options. Without question, the future belongs to hybrids and electric cars so the sooner we accept them, the better for us. The Honda Insight is one such hybrid that has slowly been gaining traction in the Kenyan market. Its closest competitor is the Toyota Prius which is arguably the first hybrid to strut this market. Read Full Honda Insight Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.