Cost of Importing a Honda CRV from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2013 Honda CRV||Ksh. 2,200,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Honda CRV||Ksh. 2,590,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Honda CRV for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Honda CRV than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Honda CRV Review
The Honda CR-V is medium sized crossover SUV that has long been regarded as a reliable and affordable family car. Though not as popular as its rivals such as the X-Trail and Vanguard, it packs a powerful punch in terms of performance, build quality, interior space and off-road capability. It underwent a major redesign in 2011 that emphasized on aerodynamic performance, modern aesthetics, a new 4WD system and fuel efficiency. It competes with the Nissan X-Trail, Toyota Vanguard, Mitsubishi Outlander, Subaru Forester, Mazda CX-5 and Toyota RAV-4. Read the full Honda CRV Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.