Cost of Importing a Honda Fit from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2013 Honda Fit||Ksh. 750,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Honda Fit||Ksh. 990,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Honda Fit for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Honda Fit than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Honda Fit Review
The Honda Fit is a 5 seater hatchback that has been in production since 2001. Its popularity in Kenya has been gaining steadily as more and more people are appreciating the quality and reliability of Hondas. Locally it competes with the Toyota Vitz, Mazda Demio and Nissan Tiida. It scores high marks in safety, comfort, reliability and fuel consumption. It is best suited for urban driving but can be used for long distance driving occasionally. Read the full Honda Fit Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya