Cost of Importing a Honda Freed from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2015 Honda Freed||Ksh. 1,000,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Honda Freed||Ksh. 1,100,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Honda Freed for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Honda Freed than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Honda Freed Review
The Honda Freed has been around since 2008 but has somewhat gone unnoticed in the Kenyan market. That’s surprising given its strong credentials that usually appeal to the masses here. It’s affordable, cheap to maintain, fuel efficient and can carry up to 8 passengers. It’s built on the popular Honda Fit platform and is as reliable as its sibling. So why has it not been popular in this market? Read the full Review here.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.