Cost of Importing a Honda Shuttle from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2015 Honda Shuttle||Ksh. 1,500,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Honda Shuttle||Ksh. 1,800,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Honda Shuttle for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Honda Shuttle than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Honda Shuttle Review
The Honda Shuttle is a 5-Seater Station Wagon that has been in production from 2015 to present. It’s the successor to the Honda Fit Shuttle that was initially tied to the Fit but now it has been spun off as an independent model. It has a few similarities to the Honda Fit, but it has distinct features such as a sharp frontal design and a unique instrument Panel. It comes with a choice of two engine; a 1.5-L L15B petrol engine and a 1.5-Litre L1EB Hybrid Petrol engine and is available in either 2WD or 4WD. It achieves a fuel consumption of 21.8 km/L for the normal engine and 34.0 Km/L for the Hybrid engine. Read More
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.