Cost of Importing a Honda StepWagon from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2015 Honda StepWagon||Ksh. 1,200,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Honda StepWagon||Ksh. 1,300,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Honda StepWagon for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Honda StepWagon than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Honda StepWagon Review
The Honda Stepwagon is steadily gaining traction in the Kenyan market especially the later models that have proven to be reliable and comfortable offering an alternative to the popular Toyota Noah and Voxy. Even with this latest attention, the Stepwagon is yet to break into the big market and it’s only a few people that have discovered the potential of this van. Read More
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.