Benefits of Importing the Mercedes GL550 for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from the UK or Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in the UK and Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mercedes GL550 Review
The GL550 is part of the GLS Class is a luxury 7-seater SUV that has been in production since 2006 and is the highest ranking SUV in the Mercedes stable. It was formerly known as the GL Class until 2016 when Mercedes revamped its nomenclature and assigned the GL prefix to all its SUVs. In Kenya, the GLS closely competes with the Ranger Rover, Toyota Land Cruiser, Land Rover Discovery and Nissan Patrol. The GLS is a sophisticated SUV that is as luxurious and imposing as the Range Rover but it’s 7-seater capacity gives it an edge. Read the full Mercedes GL Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.