Benefits of Importing the Mazda 6 for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mazda 6 than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from UK, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in UK is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mazda 6 Review
The Mazda 6 is also known as the Mazda Atenza in the Japanese market and consequently in the Kenyan market as well. The Mazda 6 is a 5-seater, midsized saloon and station that has been in production for three generations since 2002. It remains one of the most impressive Japanese cars we’ve driven. Its build quality is exceptional starting from the well crafted exterior to the tastefully furnished interior, everything feels right. It’s available in station wagon and saloon body types with a range of powerful but yet economical engines in the lineup. It competes with the BMW 3 series, Mercedes C200, Toyota Mark X, Subaru Legacy, VW Passat and Audi A4. Read the full Mazda 6 Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.