Benefits of Importing the Mazda CX3 for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mazda CX3 than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mazda CX3 Review
Mazda released the CX-3 in 2015 hot on the heels of the wildly successful CX-5 that was an instant hit globally. We had predicted the success of the CX-5 in the Kenyan market before it became a hit here and similarly, we think the CX-3 will totally dominate the compact SUV market here. This category is currently dominated by the Nissan Juke, Nissan Dualis, Subaru XV but the CX-3 is on another level. The Honda Vezel comes close but its still not on the same level. Read the full Mazda CX-3 Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.