Benefits of Importing the Mazda premacy for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mazda Premacy than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mazda Premacy Review
The Mazda Premacy is a 7 seater minivan that was in production in Japan from 1999 to 2017. Though it enjoys some modest success in Kenya, it has perennially remained in the shadows of the more successful Toyota Wish. This is largely due to the strength of the Toyota brand and nothing else really. Read on to find out why the Mazda Premacy could offer better value for money. Read the full Mazda Premacy Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.