Benefits of Importing the Mitsubishi Delica D3 for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mitsubishi Delica D3 than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mitsubishi Delica D3 Review
The Mitsubishi Delica D3 is a light commercial van that has been in production from 2009 till present. It’s the same as the Nissan NV200 which is an OEM car supplied to Mitsubishi and rebadged as the D3. The Delica D3 comes with a 1.6-Litre HR16DE petrol engine which is linked to either a 4-Speed Automatic Transmission or a 5-Speed Manual Transmission. Read the full Mitsubishi Delica D3 Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.