Cost of Importing a Nissan Atlas from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Atlas||Ksh. 2,970,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Atlas||Ksh. 2,790,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Atlas||Ksh. 2,400,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Atlas||Ksh. 1,800,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Atlas for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Atlas than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Atlas Review
The Nissan Atlas is a commercial truck that has been in production from 1982 to present. It has a carrying capacity that ranges from 1 to 1.5 tonnes for the smaller class and 2 to 4 tonnes for the bigger class. In Kenya, the Nissan Atlas competes with the Toyota Dyna and the Toyota ToyoAce. The fifth generation known as the Nissan Atlas NT450 has been in production from 2013 to present. It comes with a choice of two engines; a 3.0-Litre 4P10(T2) direct injection turbo diesel engine and a 3.0-Litre 4P10(T4) direct injection turbo diesel engine. These are available with either a 6-Speed Automatic Transmission or a 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.