Cost of Importing a Nissan Civilian from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Civilian||Ksh. 5,670,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Civilian||Ksh. 5,250,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Civilian||Ksh. 4,990,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Civilian||Ksh. 4,550,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Civilian for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Civilian than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Civilian Review
The Nissan Civilian is a long running bus that has been in production from 1971 to present. It closely competes with the Toyota Coaster and the body styling is highly similar. The third generation that has been in production from 1999 to present comes with various diesel engines and has undergone steady improvements over time. It’s not very common in Kenya due to the preference for locally assembled buses that are cheaper and more adapted for Kenyan roads.
Alternatives you can buy in Kenya include; Toyota Coaster, Mitsubishi Rosa
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.