Cost of Importing a Nissan Cube from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Cube||Ksh. 900,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Cube||Ksh. 790,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Cube||Ksh. 680,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Cube||Ksh. 500,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Cube for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Cube than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Cube Review
As the name suggests, the Nissan Cube is a 5-Passenger cube shaped, space oriented wagon/minivan. It comes with a unique body shape that draws long debates by admirers and critics alike. It was in production from 1998 to 2020 with three generations being produced in that period. The third generation that was in production from 2008 to 2020 comes with a 1.5-Litre HR15DE engine that is linked to either a CVT transmission or a 5-Speed manual transmission.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.