Cost of Importing a Nissan Juke from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Juke||Ksh. 1,900,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Juke||Ksh. 1,800,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Juke||Ksh. 1,600,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Juke||Ksh. 1,200,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Juke for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Juke than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Juke Review
The Nissan Juke is a very exciting car to drive. When pushed hard around corners, the car feels totally composed with no hint of body roll. The 1.5L feels slightly underpowered especially when coming off a standstill but once it gains momentum, it drives well. The 1.6L turbo on the other hand has a strong acceleration and its power delivery is balanced across the band. Read the full Nissan Juke Review from Topcar Kenya
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya