Cost of Importing a Nissan Note from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2013 Nissan Note||Ksh. 650,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Note||Ksh. 690,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Note for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Note than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Note Review
When compared to its rivals such as Toyota Ractis and Honda Fit, the Nissan Note holds up pretty well. The 1.2L HR12DDR supercharged engine is sufficiently powered and its acceleration is smooth. The XTRONIC CVT marries well with the engine and gear shifts are timely. On the other hand, the naturally aspirated 1.2L HR12DE feels underpowered and it struggles to gain speed when pushed hard. Around corners, the Nissan Note handles itself well and body roll is minimal. Read the full Nissan Note Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya