Cost of Importing a Nissan Serena from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Serena||Ksh. 1,970,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Serena||Ksh. 1,600,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Serena||Ksh. 1,390,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Serena||Ksh. 1,100,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Serena for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Serena than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Serena Review
The Nissan Serena is an abundantly spacious car with room to comfortably seat 8 adults and still spare enough space for their luggage. At the first row, there’s plenty of legroom for both the driver and passenger with elevated seats that provide an excellent view of the road. At the second and third rows, the legroom is legitimately good and the seats can be adjusted to fit any desired seating position. The dual electric doors that can be controlled at the touch of a button make it easy for passengers to embark and disembark. Read the full Nissan Serena Review by Topcar Kenya
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.