Cost of Importing a Subaru Impreza from Japan to Kenya
Benefits of Importing the Subaru Impreza for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Subaru Impreza than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Subaru Impreza Review
The Impreza has changed by leaps and bounds. The cabin is spacious and modern with a blend of materials such as metal, leather and fabric that give it a touch of luxury. The instrument panel is furnished with LCD displays and switches that are sharp and crystal clear both in daytime and nighttime.
The seats are set at a higher position than previous models providing for a good view of the road and easy entry and exit. The legroom has improved greatly and both rows are sufficiently supplied with space.
The body size has not changed much except the wheelbase that increased by 25mm. Visually it looks sleeker with a sharper front and flat rear for the hatchback. Higher grades come with 17-Inch alloy rims and fog lights. Read the full Subaru Impreza Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya