Cost of Importing a Subaru Legacy from Japan to Kenya
Benefits of Importing the Subaru Legacy for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Subaru Legacy than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Subaru Legacy Review
The Subaru Legacy is a Japanese automobile that features a symmetrical all-wheel-drive system as standard across all grades. It’s the same as the Subaru Outback in all aspects except the suspension which in the Outback has been raised for off-road performance. The Subaru Legacy is offered both as a station wagon and saloon. The station wagon is known as the Touring Wagon while the saloon is known as the B4. The Legacy competes with the Audi A4, VW Passat, Toyota Mark X, Nissan Teana, Mercedes C Class, BMW 3 Series and Mazda Atenza.
With its low center of gravity, the 2013 Subaru Legacy is stable and takes corners at high speeds. The double-wishbone suspension is much more robust than the previous multi-link suspension and it gives the Legacy dynamic handling characteristics. On slippery ground, the Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive maintains excellent traction. The brakes are precise and do a good job at controlling the car under hard braking. The higher rated 3.6R feels much more nimble thanks to tonnes of BHP and better brakes. The 2.5GT is also exciting to drive with a powerful acceleration that makes overtaking so effortless. Read the full Subaru Legacy Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.