Cost of Importing a Subaru XV from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2020 Subaru XV||Ksh. 4,300,000||Click to Order|
|2019 Subaru XV||Ksh. 4,000,000||Click to Order|
|2018 Subaru XV||Ksh. 3,700,000||Click to Order|
|2017 Subaru XV||Ksh. 3,400,000||Click to Order|
|2016 Subaru XV||Ksh. 2,900,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Subaru XV||Ksh. 2,600,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Subaru XV||Ksh. 2,100,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Subaru XV||Ksh. 1,750,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Subaru XV for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Subaru XV than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Subaru XV Review
The Subaru XV is without question the most exceptional small sized SUV we’ve driven in a while. This is by no means a small feat given the stiff competition that includes the Nissan Juke, Mitsubishi RVR, Honda HRV, Nissan Dualis and Toyota C-HR. What sets the XV apart from its competitors is the ingenious Symmetrical All Wheel drive that gives it unparalleled off-road capability
The interior of the XV has a modern feel with a well illuminated instrument cluster and dials that are within reach. The seats are well elevated which provides for a natural seating position and an excellent view of the road. At the first row, there is enough room for both driver and passenger to recline. At the second row, the legroom is good for the outer seats but the middle seat is cramped by the transmission tunnel.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya