Benefits of Importing the Mercedes Sprinter for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from the UK or Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in the UK and Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mercedes Sprinter Review
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter is a large van that has been in production from 1995 to present. It’s a highly configurable van making it applicable for activities such as carrying cargo, passengers, camping, outdoor broadcasting and many more. It’s steadily gaining popularity in Kenya and this trend is projected to grow into the future as the need for efficient and adaptable commercial vehicles continues to grow. It comes in Standard and High Roof body configurations as well as a 4×4 variant known as the Sprinter 4X4. It competes with the Ford Transit, VW Transporter, Nissan Caravan and Toyota Hiace. Read the full Mercedes Sprinter Review here
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.