Benefits of Importing the Mazda Titan for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mazda Titan than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mazda Titan Truck Review
The Mazda Titan is a range of small and medium sized trucks that have been in production from 1971 to present. The 6th generation that has been in production since 2007 is the same as the Isuzu Elf which was supplied to Mazda under an OEM agreement. The only difference is in the emblems. It comes with a 3.0-Litre diesel engine that is balanced for both efficiency and power which makes the Mazda Titan an ideal truck for light commercial transport. In Kenya, the Mazda Titan is overshadowed by the more popular Suzuki Elf, which is actually an advantage to the informed buyer as you can get the Mazda Titan at a lower price. Read the full Mazda Titan Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.