Benefits of Importing the Mitsubishi EK for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mitsubishi EK than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mitsubishi EK Review
The Mitsubishi eK is a small car that has been in production for four generation starting from 2001 and it’s based on the long-running Mitsubishi Minica. It’s a very popular car in Japan due to its excellent functionality and practicality especially in urban settings. It’s not popular in Kenya where small cars are yet to find acceptance but the trend is shifting as more people are moving to economical cars. It is the same as the Nissan Dayz. Alternatives you can consider in Kenya include, the Mitsubishi Delica, Toyota Rush, Daihatsu Mira and Toyota Probox. Read the full Mitsubishi EK Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.