Benefits of Importing the Mitsubishi Galant Fortis for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mitsubishi Galant Fortis than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mitsubishi Galant Fortis Review
The Mitsubishi Galant Fortis entered the market in 2007 riding on the same name as the original Galant that was discontinued in 2005 and hoping to inject the sporty appeal of the Lancer Evolution. It was initially offered as a saloon until 2008 when the hatchback version known as the Galant Fortis Sportsback was added to the lineup. It then went on a production run that ended in 2015 when the curtain fell on this respectable motor. Read the full Mitsubishi Galant Fortis Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.