Benefits of Importing the Mitsubishi L200 for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mitsubishi L200 than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from UK, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in UK is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mitsubishi L200 Review
The Mitsubishi L200 pickup has been around for a while and in this period, it has racked up a reputation as a hardy pickup that can do the heavy lifting without skipping a beat. Though it has never been as popular as the Toyota Hilux or the Isuzu D-Max in Kenya, it has a loyal following and there are many who will swear by it any day. It also closely competes with the Ford Ranger, Mitsubishi BT-50, Nissan Hardbody and VW Amarok. Previously it has been criticized for being bland in terms of design but going by the looks of the latest iteration, then it’s fair to say the L200 has arrived at the big boys table. Read the full Mitsubishi L200 Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.