Cost of Importing a Nissan AD Van from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan AdVan||Ksh. 1,270,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan AdVan||Ksh. 990,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan AdVan||Ksh. 850,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan AdVan||Ksh. 650,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan AD Van for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan AD Van than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan AD Van Review
The Nissan Advan or Nissan AD as it is known is a popular economy station wagon that is built on the Nissan Wingroad platform. The fourth generation known as the NV150 AD has been in production from 2006 to present and is a popular as a commercial delivery van. It comes with four engine choices, these are; a 1.2-Litre CR12DE, a 1.5-Litre HR15DE, a 1.6-Litre HR16DE and a 1.8-Litre MR18DE petrol engines. These are linked to either a 4-Speed automatic transmission or an Extronic CVT. The 1.2L has a maximum loading capacity of 300Kg while the 1.5L has a loading capacity of 450Kg.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.