Cost of Importing a Nissan NP200 from South Africa to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan NP200||Ksh. 1,470,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan NP200||Ksh. 1,200,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan NP200||Ksh. 990,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan NP200||Ksh. 850,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan NP200 for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan NP200 than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from South Africa, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
Nissan NP200 Review
The Nissan NP200 is a small pickup that has been in production from 2008 to present. It’s mainly sold in the South African and Kenyan markets and it’s alternatively known as the NP200 Bakkie. It comes with a choice of two engine; a 1.5-Litre K9K engine and a 1.6-Litre K4M/K7M engine which are linked to a 5-Speed Manual Transmission and available only in 2WD.
Alternatives you can buy in Kenya include; Toyota TownAce and Toyota LiteAce
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya