Cost of Importing a Nissan Urvan from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Urvan||Ksh. 2,770,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Urvan||Ksh. 2,500,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Urvan||Ksh. 2,190,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Urvan||Ksh. 1,850,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Urvan for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Urvan than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Urvan Review
The Nissan Urvan now known as the NV350 Urvan in other markets and Nissan Caravan in Japan is the closest competitor to the popular Toyota HiAce. The dominance of the HiAce is well documented and Nissan has been working hard to change things. The release of the NV350 was seen as a big step towards achieving this but the HiAce still remains dominant. Though the Caravan has gained some ground in Kenya, it’s still yet to catch up. Read the full Nissan Caravan NV350 Review by Topcar
Alternatives you can buy in Kenya include; Toyota HiAce
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.