Cost of Importing a Subaru BRZ from Japan to Kenya
Benefits of Importing the Subaru BRZ for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Subaru BRZ than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Subaru BRZ Review
The Subaru BRZ is a sports car that is jointly developed by Subaru and Toyota and alternatively sold as the Toyota 86. The development team was comprised of engineers from both companies and Toyota was specifically drawn to Subaru’s expertise in building horizontally-opposed engines with a low center of gravity that are ideal for use in sports cars. Subaru was in a cash crunch and needed the capital injection and therefore could not pass the opportunity.
Initially Subaru was opposed to the idea of a front engine, rear wheel drive (FR Layout)sports car with a naturally aspirated engine that Toyota was proposing and it favored an all-wheel-drive, turbocharged version that was right up their domain of expertise. A prototype was developed in 2007 and it performed so well that Subaru was convinced to go with the rear wheel drive layout and a naturally aspirated engine. Read the full Subaru BRZ Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.