Cost of Importing a Subaru WRX STI from Japan to Kenya
Benefits of Importing the Subaru WRX STI for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Subaru WRX STI than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Subaru WRX STI Review
The WRX STI is a legendary performance car that was part of the Impreza lineup until 2014 when it was spun off as an independent model. The WRX STI has been in continuous production for many years and has won numerous rally championships. It’s one of the most popular performance cars in Kenya together with the equally capable Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
The 4th Generation WRX STI(2014 – 2020) is based on the 4th generation Impreza platform that is also shared with the Levorg. The version that is sold in the Japanese Domestic Market(JDM) comes with a turbocharged 2.0-Litre FA20 engine and is known as the WRX S4. The international version comes with a turbocharged 2.0-Litre EJ20 engine and is known as the WRX STI. The 2.5L AVCS turbo EJ25 engine that was installed in the previous model was continued for the North America and Australian markets. Read the full WRX STI Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.