Cost of Importing a Toyota Kluger from Australia to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2013 Toyota Kluger||Ksh. 3,100,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Toyota Kluger||Ksh. 3,750,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Toyota Kluger for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Toyota Kluger than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Australia, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Australia is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Toyota Kluger Review
The first generation Toyota Kluger that was in production from 2000 to 2007 was more popular in the Kenyan market due to its availability in the Japanese domestic market. Its production in Japan ended in 2007 and consequently its availability in Kenya dried up. It was replaced by the equally capable Toyota Vanguard although many buyers still preferred the Kluger. It continues to be produced for other markets such as North America where it’s known as the Toyota Highlander and Australia where it’s still known as the Toyota Kluger.
The best market to import the Kluger from is Australia. If you want to import the Toyota Kluger to Kenya, write to us: [email protected] and we will import for you.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.