Benefits of Importing the Mazda Biante for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mazda Biante than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mazda Biante Review
The Mazda Biante is an 8-seater van that was in production from 2008 to 2018. Though not as popular as some of its Toyota rivals, the Biante offers an excellent alternative and it boasts of excellent reliability ratings. It enjoys considerable success in the Kenyan market and most owners love it for being economical and comfortable. It competes with the Toyota Noah, Toyota Voxy, Nissan Serena, Honda StepWagon and Mitsubishi Delica D5. Read the full Mazda Biante Review
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.