Benefits of Importing the Mazda Bongo for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Mazda Bongo than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Mazda Bongo Review
The Mazda Bongo is a small commercial van that has been in production since 1966 and it was one of the first popular small commercial cars for many years. It’s sold both as a van and a truck with the latter being less popular in Kenya. The van has connected well with small businesses and it is valued for being economical and reliable. It competes with the Toyota TownAce, Toyota LiteAce, Nissan Vanette, Nissan NV200 and Suzuki Carry
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.