Cost of Importing a Nissan Moco from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Moco||Ksh. 770,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Moco||Ksh. 650,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Moco||Ksh. 500,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Moco||Ksh. 450,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Moco for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Moco than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Moco Review
The Nissan Moco is a 4-seater mini wagon that was in production from 2002 to 2016. It is related to the Suzuki MR and is essentially the same car and differences are only in badging. The third generation that was in production from 2011 to 2016 comes with two engine options; a 660cc engine and a 660cc turbo engine that are linked to a CVT Transmission
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.