Cost of Importing a Nissan Navara from UK to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Navara||Ksh. 3,970,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Navara||Ksh. 3,190,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Navara||Ksh. 2,500,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Navara||Ksh. 2,200,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Navara for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Navara than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from the UK, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in the UK is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Navara Review
The Nissan Navara is a commercial Pickup that has been in production from 1986 to present and is not sold in Japan but in markets such as Australia and UK where it enjoys good success. In Kenya, it a mixed bag as the third generation that was in production from 2005 to 2014 had a less than stellar reliability. The fourth generation that entered the market in 2014 is however a much more reliable car and it will definitely connect well with Kenyan buyers. It shares a platform with the Mercedes X-Class.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya