Cost of Importing a Nissan Pathfinder from UK to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Pathfinder||Ksh. 4,870,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Pathfinder||Ksh. 4,500,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Pathfinder||Ksh. 3,990,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Pathfinder||Ksh. 3,550,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Pathfinder for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Pathfinder than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from the UK, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in the UK is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Pathfinder Review
The Nissan Pathfinder is a full sized 7-Seater SUV that has been in production from 1986 to present. Its popularity has been lukewarm in Kenya thanks to the dominance of the Toyota Prado. The most popular and recognizable version is the third generation R51(2005-2012) that is built on the same platform as the Navara. The fourth generation(2012 – ) has not properly made an entry into Kenya and most buyers are still sizing it from a distance.
The fourth generation comes with two engine options; a 2.5L QR25 DE petrol engine and a 3.5L VQ35DE petrol engine that are linked to a CVT Transmission and available in either 2WD or 4WD.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.