Cost of Importing a Nissan Sylphy from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Sylphy||Ksh. 1,670,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Sylphy||Ksh. 1,390,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Sylphy||Ksh. 1,050,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Sylphy||Ksh. 850,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Sylphy for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Sylphy than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Sylphy Review
When you look at the Nissan Sylphy, there’s clearly a lot of thought that went into the design of the interior and this is reflected in the functional interior. Compared to the previous generation, the cabin feels more spacious and modern. At the first row, the legroom is excellent for both driver and passenger. At the second row, the space is also excellent and adequate for three adults with enough shoulder space and plenty of legroom. Read the full Nissan Sylphy Review by Topcar
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya