Cost of Importing a Nissan Wingroad from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Wingroad||Ksh. 1,270,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Wingroad||Ksh. 1,090,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Wingroad||Ksh. 900,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Wingroad||Ksh. 750,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Wingroad for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Wingroad than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Wingroad Review
The Nissan Wingroad is a subdued car with no propensity for exhilarating performance or speed. The 1.5L engine takes longer to accelerate and labours hard when climbing steep hills under full load. The 1.8L is considerably spry and does not feel as underpowered as the 1.5L and is the better balanced car overall. Read the full Nissan Wingroad Review by Topcar
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.Categories: Car Imports Kenya