Cost of Importing a Nissan Lafesta from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Lafesta||Ksh. 1,970,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Lafesta||Ksh. 1,700,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Lafesta||Ksh. 1,490,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Lafesta||Ksh. 1,150,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Lafesta for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Lafesta than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Lafesta Review
The Nissan Lafesta is spacious car with a roomy cabin that offers good head space and legroom. On the first row, the driver and passenger are afforded with good legroom with seats that can adjust far back to accommodate a tall people. On the second row, the legroom is similarly impressive with sufficient legroom for adults. On the third row, the legroom is good for medium sized adults but tall people will find it restrictive. Read the full Nissan Lafesta Review by Topcar.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.