Cost of Importing a Nissan Leaf from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Leaf||Ksh. 1,570,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Leaf||Ksh. 1,400,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Leaf||Ksh. 1,100,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Leaf||Ksh. 950,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Leaf for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Leaf than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Leaf Review
The Nissan Leaf is an innovative fully electric car that has been setting records since it was launched in 2010. As the name implies, it’s an eco friendly car that aims to leave a minimal ecological footprint that’s comparable to the falling of the leaf. In Kenya, we are yet to adopt electric cars let alone hybrids. The infrastructure and laws required to stimulate their adoption are non existent. But even then, the Nissan Leaf is catching attention of a few forward thinking Kenyans and it’s now common to see one or two on our roads. It’s only a matter of time before we start seeing more and more of them. You can Read more on why electric cars are gaining traction in Kenya here.
The Nissan Leaf has been in production for two generations with the first generation lasting from 2010 to 2017 and the second generation lasting from 2017 to present. It’s one of the most popular electric cars in the world and its sales have been in the millions every year. The second generation Nissan Leaf is equipped with a 40kWh battery that achieves a cruising range of 400Km in JC08 Mode and 322Km in WLTC mode.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.