Cost of Importing a Nissan Murano from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2019 Nissan Murano||Ksh. 3,870,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Murano||Ksh. 2,690,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Murano||Ksh. 2,000,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Murano||Ksh. 1,700,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Murano for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Murano than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Murano Review
The Nissan Murano is a Crossover SUV that was in production from 2004 to 2015 and restarted again in 2019. It’s built on the Teana platform and is ranked above the Nissan X-Trail and below the Nissan Patrol. The second generation that was in production from 2008 to 2015 comes with three engine choices; a 2.5-Litre QR25DE petrol engine, a 2.5-Litre YD25 diesel engine and a 3.5-Litre VQ35DE petrol engine. These are linked to either a 6-Speed Automatic Transmission or a CVT Transmission and available in 2WD and 4WD.
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.