Cost of Importing a Nissan Tiida from Japan to Kenya
|Year of Manufacture||Price (Final)||Buy It|
|2016 Nissan Tiida||Ksh. 1,370,000||Click to Order|
|2015 Nissan Tiida||Ksh. 1,200,000||Click to Order|
|2014 Nissan Tiida||Ksh. 990,000||Click to Order|
|2013 Nissan Tiida||Ksh. 800,000||Click to Order|
Benefits of Importing the Nissan Tiida for yourself
- You save money – It’s cheaper to import the Nissan Tiida than to buy it locally
- You get a wider choice of cars to select from – When importing from Japan, the selection is wide and you get to specify things such as color, interior trim, rims, sunroof etc.
- You get a clean car – When you import the car for yourself, you get to specify the grade you want, the mileage and the overall condition of the car.
- You get an accident free car – The transparency in Japan is very high and you will have access to the car’s history before you buy. Read more benefits of importing your car
Nissan Tiida Review
This is an area where the Tiida beats its competitors hands down. The cabin is really spacious and roomy. You’ll be forgiven to think that you’re riding in a full sized station wagon. The seating space is actually bigger than that of a Toyota Fielder when measured from the accelerator pedal to the rear seat. The Nissan Tiida can comfortably accommodate 5 adults. The rear middle seat is somewhat tight for a tall person. Read the full Nissan Tiida Review by Topcar Kenya
Trade in or Sell Your Car
If you currently own a car that you want to sell or trade-in, we can help you to;
1. Sell it quickly and conveniently to thousands of buyers on our website.
2. Trade-it in for a new one. We work with trusted dealers and you get the car of your choice.
3. Get financing and hire purchase terms on the car you choose.
Simply list your car on our website through this link and let us do the rest. You get these services for only Ksh. 500.